Sunday, February 10, 2013
The Week That Was...10//2//13
2. Sam teaching 'Meatbags' (our neighbours pooch) to sit
3&4. my second home-made loaf this week; a whole-wheat loaf spiked with Linseed, Sunflower Seed & Almond meal. I'm hooked on baking our own!
5. an inqusitive look...or just plain crazy
6. new blooms
7. old facades, downtown Toowoomba
8. fresh passionfruit from this mornings farmers market - the perfect flavour for a batch of melting moments cookies
9. just a fraction of the delicious produce that made its way home with us from market - watercress, beetroot, corn. (can you believe we buy all our fruit and vege for a week for less than $20!?)
10. beautiful 'London' souvenir spoon with my piccolo
11. me + coffee = bliss!
...and to finish the weekend off...NB. if you are sensitive to rude gestures, avert your eyes...
12. this is all I got from Sam when I pulled out the camera at lunch - I'm going to put it down to the lack of morning coffee. Ooops!
Photograph #11 by Sam
*Linking in with Em for Stills: A Weekly Collection