1. beautiful native blooms in the morning sunlight
2. Tig, dreaming (hence the blur)
3. fresh morning coffee in my new yellow chevron mug!
4. a little 'polka dot' cactus, ready for potting
5&6. my most recent creative endeavour - a repurposed Frankie magazine becomes a whimsical, twig and paper mobile for our bedroom. I love the way it gently sways in the breeze.
7. International Tempura Day! Any excuse for a hot date and some delicious sushi at Hana Japanese Sushi Restuarant
8. snapping some photos with Quinn...can you tell she was unimpressed, and trying her darnedest to ignore me?
9&10. we braved the intense afternoon heat to watch yesterdays breathtaking sunset
11. beeswax candles are the perfect accompaniment for Summer's wild thunderstorms - painting by the wonderfully talented Maryika Welter
Photograph #8 & #10 by Sam
*Linking in with Em for Stills: A Weekly Collection.